Friday, October 29, 2010

Food for the Hungry

On Tuesday the 9th,  My mom, my little brother and I went to a "Follow you tour". There was a table at the Tour called "Food for the hungry", where people can sponsor children from all over the world.  I felt God's calling  to sponsor a girl named Putul. I had been saving my money, and I didn't have enough to sponsor her for a year. Now I only have 179, which is enough to sponsor her for 5 months and 1/2.  So I thought of perhaps some of my friends might like to be co-donators, It's  32 dollars a month, you can either donate a dollar a month, or even just a dollar for one month: I will leave the choice up to you. And if you would like to donate I would be more then glad to up date them about Putul.

You can email me @ inhisname95@yahoo.com if you would like to help out, or if you have any questions.   Thank you all so much!!!! God bless!!!

Pictures:
Top Picture: Of the Leeland band and Me
Bottom Picture: My Little brother and I, holding a picture of Putul.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would greatly enjoy hearing from you! : )