Friday, October 29, 2010

Vanity and self pride


Proverbs 16: 18,19 "Pride goes before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall. Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

"Often I find myself thinking I'm better than others. Or I find myself looking in the mirror everytime I pass. These are both pride and vainity. Eveyone has them sometime in thier life. But from now on I will try to very hard to conquer those bad habits, and sins of pride, and vainity. And everyone should.

Inner Beauty: "Do not let your adornment be merely outward- arranging of the hair, weraing gold, or putting on fine apparel- Rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptable beauty, and a gentile and quiet spirit, wich is percious in the sight of Gopd." 1 Peter 3:3,4.

Thats it! God bless!
The more you grown in God, the more you'll grow in other things.

Don't let your emotions take over you, let God take over you.

"I'm so content in God, and my focus is so fully on God, that I can't think about boy's or my future husband. Instead I'm praying for my future husband that he will stay pure."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would greatly enjoy hearing from you! : )